Lake Muskoka Sunset Draped Kimono
Once Discovered Never Forgotten - that's Muskoka!
The warm colors of the sunset over Lake Muskoka in Ontario, Canada (not to mention the birds) are beautifully displayed on our custom print draped kimono. Perfect for resort wear or as a layering piece for that special night at home! Original photograph by Mildred's Room.
• Made from lightweight chiffon fabric, 100% polyester
• Every draped kimono is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vibrant print is visible from both sides and will never fade with wear or washing
• Machine rolled edge hems
• Can be made with or without 4” inch black "silky" fringe
• Kimonos with fringe should be hand washed in cold water with a mild phosphate detergent, rinse and hang to dry, avoid washing fringe, do not bleach
• Kimonos without fringe can be machine washed in cold water with a mild phosphate detergent, hang to dry, do not bleach